Oregon Cottage Food Law

Oregon has a Cottage Law which allows its citizens to operate a home based bakery or food processing business. For details about small/home food processing contact your local health departments or the state Department of Agriculture.

Baking in a Domestic Kitchen

Domestic kitchen licensing procedures

Oregon Department of Agriculture – Food Safety Division

635 Capitol Street NE
Salem, OR  97301-2532
Phone: 503-986-4720

Food Safety Division – Domestic Kitchens

Basic Labeling Information

Leave a Reply